On Wed, Dec 30, 2020 at 03:24:02PM -0500, Leo Famulari wrote: > On Wed, Dec 30, 2020 at 10:57:39AM +0200, Efraim Flashner wrote: > > In the interest of getting staging merged soon-ish I think it's best to > > leave the kde-frameworks at 5.70 for now. A quick 'guix refresh -u -t > > kde' had a couple of patches which didn't apply anymore and isn't > > something I want to just run through. > > > > I would like to do it soon-ish though. We are starting to hit packages > > which want a version of extra-cmake-modules newer than 5.70. > > Okay. > > I saw you did some work on the branch — thanks! > > Have you identified any other outstanding problems? Python-arrow is blocking a couple of packages. Also offlate is blocked by python-pygithub. qemu built for me on the 2nd or 3rd try. I don't have a specific use case for either, but I know they build find on master. I haven't tried reconfiguring on staging yet but everything else seems to build just fine. -- Efraim Flashner אפרים פלשנר GPG key = A28B F40C 3E55 1372 662D 14F7 41AA E7DC CA3D 8351 Confidentiality cannot be guaranteed on emails sent or received unencrypted