On Wed, Dec 23, 2020 at 10:54:30PM -0500, Raghav Gururajan wrote: > Hello Efraim! > > > I was waiting for the kernel code reorganization before adding it as a > > variable. The trick is to add also linux-libre-lts-source and all the > > others, and in a useful location. Now it's just taking the time to add > > it in somewhere. > > > > Do you want to take a stab at it? I'm not sure when I'll get around to > > it. > > Does the attached patch looks good? It looks good to me. guix package -A linux-libre-lts doesn't show it, but guix build -e '(@ (gnu packages linux) linux-libre-lts)' does, so it'll work for referencing it, which is what we want. > The idea here is to update the version number that the variable > linux-libre-lts pointing to, whenever the new LTS version is released. > > Regards, > RG. > Thanks! Patch pushed. -- Efraim Flashner אפרים פלשנר GPG key = A28B F40C 3E55 1372 662D 14F7 41AA E7DC CA3D 8351 Confidentiality cannot be guaranteed on emails sent or received unencrypted