OK, it was my bad I had an older copy of guix.scm file I was passing that, it didn't have cargo-build-system. But now I'm getting so many other errors related to cargo deps missing or version mismatch, I tried adding those deps spent like 1-2 hours but something dep was still missing or version mismatch, finally I gave up. I'm not sure how many deps I have to add like this.. this is getting way to complicated then it needs to be. -- Sent with Tuta; enjoy secure & ad-free emails: https://tuta.com Jan 2, 2024, 16:33 by maxim.cournoyer@gmail.com: > Hi, > > Apoorv writes: > >> I can add rust:cargo but the package definition in the guix.scm is already using `cargo-build-system` shouldn't it include rust and cargo etc automatically? >> > > It should, but if it doesn't you may want to review how rust:cargo input > gets added to the cargo-build-system; perhaps it's done in a ad-hoc > fashion that causes that problem. > > -- > Thanks, > Maxim >