On Saturday, November 19th, 2022 at 10:51, Christopher Baines wrote: > Luis Felipe luis.felipe.la@protonmail.com writes: > > > > I can look at setting up DNS/NGinx for packages.guix.gnu.org. I'll > > > probably do this on bayfront out of familiarity. I think it's fine to > > > just run in a screen session at first. > > > > Let me know if you still can squeeze that into your schedule or if I > > should contact guix-sysadmin. > > > I've got around to doing this now. I pretty much just copied the > configuration for qa.guix.gnu.org which I setup recently. > > It's running in a screen session under my user on bayfront, which isn't > ideal, but should be OK in the short term. This is still a good step > towards deploying it properly. > > It's really nice to have multiple things now (packages.guix.gnu.org, > qa.guix.gnu.org, bordeaux.guix.gnu.org, ...) that are made possible by > the Guix Data Service! Great! Thanks, Chris. I'll send a patch to link to it from the static website's "Package" menu.