On Monday, November 21st, 2022 at 13:21, Christopher Baines wrote: > Ludovic Courtès ludo@gnu.org writes: > > > One thing I noticed is that i18n support seems to be missing. > > > > It’s OK to keep that for later, but how about making sure URLs are > > prepared to handle that, by adding /en in the path? > > > > That is, from: > > https://packages.guix.gnu.org/packages/ecl-cl-unicode/0.1.6/ > > to: > > https://packages.guix.gnu.org/en/packages/ecl-cl-unicode/0.1.6/ > > > On a similar subject, would it be sensible to remove the packages/ bit > from the URL, e.g. this? > > https://packages.guix.gnu.org/en/ecl-cl-unicode/0.1.6/ About that, the "packages" part looks redundant for sure, but the reason I added it was that I started thinking that the whole Guix website could be copy-pasted to this Artanis project and have the whole website again served on guix.gnu.org at some point, where the "packages" part would not be redundant anymore, but actually necessary. But if this doesn't sound right, I can simplify the URL path then :)