Guix SD Developers: Thank you for your work on GuixSD. I attempted a GuixSD 0.11.0 x86_64 install from USB onto a Think Penguin Penguin Wee (Intel NUC). I was able image and boot to the USB without issue. Even partitioning the internal SATA/SSD drive (MBR not GPT) and setting up the WiFi was straight forward. The GuixSD system install (desktop) seemed to install successfully. However, when booting into the new system (non-UEFI) a kernel panic occurs. Something about "Kernel panic - not syncing : Attempted to kill init!" Sadly, this is beyond my skill level, and I am not certain even what information to relate to help resolve this issue, or even where to find it. So... I look forward to attempting this again when 0.12.0 x86_64 is released. Sincerely, Marc