Hi, Matt. On Tuesday, January 11th, 2022 at 1:31 PM, Matt wrote: > There is something here: > https://libreplanet.org/wiki/Group:Guix > Good point and it's already linked from the Guix homepage. Trouble is, it only seems editable by FSF associate members (which costs $120 or $60 for students). Am I missing something? You don't have to pay to create an account. You may be just seeing FSF's banner for is current campaign to get funding through memberships. Just close the banner and 1. Click the Login link. 2. Create a non-member account. I'm not a member of FSF and I can edit the wiki.