Hello Guix, I've been struggling to write Part 2 of Dissecting Guix; I'm just not sure where to start to explain monads. It's hard for a variety of reasons, those being that: - Guile has no type system, so you can't express monads in terms of types - Guix doesn't implement very many monads (only state, identity, and store), so it's difficult to explain with a simpler monad, as there are no simpler monads - Guix doesn't have functors or monoids either, so it's hard to "progressively" explain first functors, then monoids, then monads - Monads are just difficult in general :P Any suggestions? :/ -- (