Heya, On Mon Dec 12, 2022 at 4:21 PM GMT, John Kehayias wrote: > I'm pleased to announce that I have been granted commit access by the > esteemed Guix maintainer collective! I'm looking forward to continuing > to be a part of this wonderful community and helping review and push all > the great patches waiting for their time to shine. Congratulations! Your previous contributions (FHS shell is brilliant!) have really benefitted the project, so I suppose we can look forward to more of that! :D -- (