It could also be interesting to have the more software-engineering/devops focused students look at improving guix QA process. They could work on technical solutions for making things more robust, as to make sure `master' is broken less often ;-). I have no specific ideas on how to approach this though. - Jelle 2017-07-20 16:59 GMT+02:00 Ludovic Courtès : > Hello, > > (Sorry for the late reply, Quiliro!) > > Alex Vong skribis: > > > I cannot speak for others on what are most needed in Guix. But here is a > > page summurizing project ideas for Google Summer of Code 2017: > > > > Yes, that’s a good start for developers. > > For translators, there are pointers on > . Basically, translation is handled > by the Translation Project (TP). On the Guix side we simply grab > updated translations (PO files) when the TP sends them to us. > > HTH! > > Ludo’. > >