Hi! I’ve been using Inkscape for all of my presentations (after exporting to > PDF). > Yes, I was surprised, I would have never thought about it for presentations. I used it for posters, certificates and so on. > I would advise against using the asciinema *site* > Ok, I take your advice > > Yes, but since this workflow would be using gettext we already know that > it basically works :) Translation to Spanish is fine. > > If we use the usf format for subtitles we can use gettext / itstool for > the translations of the subtitles as well. The subtitles also serve as > a narration script, really, so no extra step for translating audio files > is needed — we’d only need a common directory structure to store a > bundle of a subtitle file, audio recording(s), and translated source > files. > Wow! So does the rest agree in using this format? Can’t hurt to clone that too, but it does not contain slides for past > talks. > Yes, I know, just asked to know which repos are useful to have. I found them in https://savannah.gnu.org/git/?group=guix Regards :)