Hi! Which lines? All of the changes I described were not necessarily ready > for inclusion. They were all untested. > No, I meant I did it locally on my computer. I didn't even touched the original file. BTW, when they are finished how can I share that file without pushing it? > This probably just means that there is no context permissions for “ls” > to access /gnu. Another “allow” rule may be required to permit > read-only access on /gnu to any process. > Oh, I see, but I still have the issue of not finding Guix. I will try to create rules and share them here. Regards :) Laura > > -- > Ricardo > >