Hey Mark, > On Thu, Aug 25, 2016 at 3:22 PM, Mark H Weaver wrote: >> I tested gzochi-0.10.1 by applying your proposed patch to current >> 'master' (commit 8930fe62f0) and building on armhf. Unfortunately >> there's still a problem: test_oid_strategy_allocation fails an >> assertion. See below. Actually, scratch what I wrote earlier - I did some more testing and I think I've found the issue. Not related to bittedness or endianness, just plain old test non-determinism. I've built and uploaded another provisional release of gzochi 0.10.1, and updated my Guix patch - find a new version attached. At your (or another maintainer's) convenience, I'd appreciate another go-round on Hydra. Thanks, Julian