Hi everybody, sorry for the repeated messages, something went wrong with mu4e On Thu, Dec 17, 2020 at 4:59 AM pinoaffe wrote: > Hi guix! > > I wrote some elisp that > * maintains a list of available guix profiles > * maintains a list of active guix profiles > * allows the user to modify both of those lists > * provides interactive commands that allow the user to (de)activate > profiles > * sets env variables and the emacs search path based on active profiles > I may add the ability to "update" a profile from a manifest. > > This allows me to have a profile with, say, reverse engineering tools, > and to (de)activate it whenever I do(nt) need those tools. > > Please not that I'm fairly new to all of this emacs stuff, so it may not > be idiomatic or good code. > > I've attached the reusable stuff in guix-profiles.el, and my personal > config in init-profiles.el. > > Any thoughts? > > Blessings, > pinoaffe > >