Updated patch attached. 2015-09-15 12:31 GMT-03:00 Vicente Vera : > Hi, > > Glad to hear the patches helped! > > I've been fixing most of the issues (sentences with double spaces, > long lines) in all the patches. If you don't mind the extra time, I'll > attach the corrected patches in the next hours. > > 2015-09-15 11:42 GMT-03:00 Ricardo Wurmus : >> Hi Vicente, >> >>> Actually, nearly every synopsis and description in these patches are >>> taken verbatim from CRAN. >> >> That’s what I thought. When I prepared my initial patches for R modules >> to test the CRAN importer I found that I needed to edit both synopsis >> and description for every package. The quality of descriptions is >> certainly better than for the average CPAN package, but it still >> requires editing to fit in with the rest of the Guix packages. >> >>> I'm not familiar enough with this package to amend the description >>> provided by the author, so I replaced it with the one offered in the >>> package's GitHub repository. >> >> That’s okay. >> >>> Upper-case characters corrected. >>> >>> New patch attached. >> >> Thank you! >> >> I think it’s okay, except maybe for the slightly overlong line >> containing the hash. Unless there are objections I’d like to push this >> tonight (after dropping the hash to its own line). >> >> ~~ Ricardo >> >> >> PS: I’m wrapping up a project at a bioinfo hackathon and your patches >> were very helpful as I had trouble installing dplyr via R. Your patches >> made this much simpler, so thank you very much!