Hi all, Thank you for the congratulations! I am excited to have the web-interface pushed into the master branch. I would like to thank you all for your great support. Special thanks to Clément for helpful final reviews and merging all the changes together. Now I would like to add some more features to the interface to enhance it further. Am I right that now I should again organize my changes as a new separate branch? Best regards, Tatiana On Mon, 30 Jul 2018 at 15:27, Ricardo Wurmus wrote: > > Hi Pjotr, > > > One comment: I think we should strive to design GSoC programmes in a > > way that students get to push earlier to trunk. I know Guix can be > > complex, but even so, I think we would have less failure if we make it > > small pieces and better gratification. > > This has always been our goal. The projects can usually be implemented > in independent chunks that could be merged into the “master” branch at > various stages. > > -- > Ricardo > >