Hello Ricardo, I fixed my previous commits as you adviced. I have tested some features on examples databases and it was correct. But I can't try your database (small-cuirass.db) file, the queries just return empty 'queue' and 'latest build' lists, and I haven't tried other requests yet. Now we have a web application with two pages: main page with current specifications status and pages for each specification. I think, for the next stage I should display some more information from the database but I'm not sure what else I should display. Now I'm not sure what features I should implement next? What else do you want to see by the first deadline? Best regards, Tatiana