Hi. I'm new to guix and was trying to contribute a new package, for the ruby gem net-http-digest_auth Running "./pre-inst-env guix build ruby-net-http-digest-auth" runs with seemingly no errors (I've attached the build log). Running "./pre-inst-env guix lint ruby-net-http-digest-auth" fails with the errors indicated in the attached file lint_log I'm also new to guile, so while I am working on entangling the issue, I will be grateful for any assistance in identifying what the issue is, so that I can fix it and submit a patch. Thank you. -- Frederick M. Muriithi