unofficial mirror of guix-devel@gnu.org
* GSoC 2023 | Web Interface to Configure Guix
@ 2023-03-21 20:01 Malik Talha
From: Malik Talha @ 2023-03-21 20:01 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: guix-devel

Hello there,

I hope you are doing well. I am Malik Talha, a final-year student at the
National University of Computer & Emerging Sciences (FAST), pursuing an
undergraduate in Computer Science.'

I am interested to design and develop a web-based interface to enable the
configuration of Guix systems. I have been researching Guix for the past
week and found it quite interesting and would love to work on this project.

I have a great amount of experience in developing GUIs, in fact, I also
have certification in UI/UX design fundamentals from Google (Coursera).
During my time as a student, I have mainly worked on Linux (Ubuntu, Mint,
etc.) for my development of C/C++ and Web Apps. I have developed multiple
applications using HTML5 and other web development stacks and also worked
with Qt framework to create a Management System in past.

It would be great if I can get guidance and mentorship to work on this
project as part of GSoC. Looking forward to hearing from you.

Yours truly,
--
[image: Profile image]
Malik Talha