Hello there, I hope you are doing well. I am Malik Talha, a final-year student at the National University of Computer & Emerging Sciences (FAST), pursuing an undergraduate in Computer Science.' I am interested to design and develop a web-based interface to enable the configuration of Guix systems. I have been researching Guix for the past week and found it quite interesting and would love to work on this project. I have a great amount of experience in developing GUIs, in fact, I also have certification in UI/UX design fundamentals from Google (Coursera). During my time as a student, I have mainly worked on Linux (Ubuntu, Mint, etc.) for my development of C/C++ and Web Apps. I have developed multiple applications using HTML5 and other web development stacks and also worked with Qt framework to create a Management System in past. It would be great if I can get guidance and mentorship to work on this project as part of GSoC. Looking forward to hearing from you. Yours truly, -- [image: Profile image] Malik Talha B.Sc. Computer Science (Student) [image: email] maliktalha727@outlook.com [image: website] https://maliktalha.me [image: linkedIn] [image: github] [image: twitter]