Le 31 janv. 2018 3:08 PM, "Ludovic Courtès" a écrit : Hello Guix! This post is a followup to our previous discussions on how to handle architecture-specific optimizations: https://guix-hpc.bordeaux.inria.fr/blog/2018/01/pre-built- binaries-vs-performance/ Comments welcome! Ludo’. Tx for the update. Optimised binaries are not only useful for HPC. I stayed with GNU/Linux also because it delivered good performance for my old hardware. Even if I am not helping, I am happy to know that it's a matter that is known to guixers.