2014-11-25 13:42 GMT+01:00 Ludovic Courtès : > Alex Sassmannshausen skribis: > > > I received a request for instructions on how to get Guix running as > > standalone on the Gluglug X60 — my work is ongoing (I haven't > > reconfigured the Grub BIOS, nor have I got wireless working yet), but > > a first draft may help other owners. > > Nice job! > > Do you know what WiFi chipset is included? If it’s an Atheros thing, > for which we have the free firmware, it shouldn’t be too hard. > I also have a gluglug x60. I'm doing the installation right now. The wireless card is showing up in iwconfig and lspci (driver ath9k). Still, I can't connect using it because wpa_supplicant is missing. So it will wait that the system is finished installing.