Fwiw, you can use bootstrap without js. Causal reply, Amirouche Le jeu. 19 juil. 2018 à 22:11, Tatiana Sholokhova a écrit : > Hi Clément, > > Thank you for the clarifications on the job structure! > > I have read your changes to the web interface and everything looks good to > me. Also, it works nicely on your server. So, let's prepare for the merge. > Let me know if you want me to make some fixes before the merge. In the > meantime, I continue working on the next features for the interface locally > and then integrate them into the updated codebase. > > Best regards, > Tatiana > > ср, 18 июл. 2018 г. в 12:37, Clément Lassieur : > >> Hi Tatiana, >> >> Tatiana Sholokhova writes: >> >> > Could you please review the last 3 commits and maybe find some more >> issues >> > besides that? >> >> I've integrated your work onto my Cuirass instance[1], and I really like >> it! I had to fix a few things and adapt it[2] so that it works with >> multiple inputs. >> >> I will do a review as soon as possible, and then we can merge it. I'm a >> bit late: going through the whole conversation history took more time >> than I expected. >> >> Clément >> >> [1]: https://cuirass.lassieur.org:8081/ >> [2]: https://git.lassieur.org/cgit/cuirass.git/ >> >