Please find attached a patch for libpeas. This package, up to now, is the only one experiencing some side-effects from the gobject-introspection patch that we adopted from nix and which installs the full path name of shared libraries in .typelib and .gir files. The side-effect here is that some tests fail because: * they are executed before installation (solvable by swapping 'check and 'install phases) and * because it makes use of libtool convenience libraries (libraries which are only intermediate steps and are not installed). This is implemented by specifying a fake installation directory called "/nowhere" which, of course, does not exists. This is the error message: /tmp/nix-build-libpeas-1.12.1.drv-0/libpeas-1.12.1/tests/libpeas/.libs/extension-c:11955): libpeas-ERROR **: Unhandled warning: (null): Failed to load shared library '/nowhere/libintrospection-1.0.so.0' referenced by the typelib: /nowhere/libintrospection-1.0.so.0: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory Unless someone knows how to solve this problem, I suggest to disable the tests. Regards, Fede