On Sat, Sep 20, 2014 at 10:28 PM, Ludovic Courtès wrote: > Federico Beffa skribis: > >> Unfortunately, I've found that if in a REPL buffer I select the Geiser menu: >> Geiser -> Add to load path ... >> emacs crashes :-( > > Could it be that it ends up dlopening something from the host distro? > Like gtk-module-foo.so? Could you get a backtrace with gdb? I'm not familiar with gdb. Attached is what I captured with it after reading the first few pages of the manual. I don't think it is using the distribution libs. Let me know if I can capture more pieces of information. Regards, Fede