Hi y'all, This looks great, thanks for putting in the work! Im getting back into the Guile + Guix documentation, and realize its a subject the @whereiseveryone and others are also working on, and thus it could probably use a concentrated team of its own. What do others think? Best, Blake On Wed, Jun 22, 2022, 20:51 Ludovic Courtès wrote: > Hi, > > Ricardo Wurmus skribis: > > > Now the question is merely how to represent and present this. It’s not > > a bad idea to have the team associations in the repository so that we > > can present the data on the website and also use it with our tools to > > notify the right people. > > Mathieu suggested that we have a team file in guix.git, which would > allow us to eventually write tools like ‘get-tutors.scm’ as Mathieu > calls it. > > The web site could fetch that file and present one tile per team on a > page. > > > It wouldn’t help with keeping mailing aliases on fencepost up to date, > > though. > > Argh, yes. Maybe this can be addressed later? Having a list of teams a > name would already help, even if there are no email aliases. > > Then perhaps we could automate alias creation with @guix.gnu.org > addresses? Not sure what it would take… > > > I also wonder about how / if we should notify teams about relevant > > patches. Will contributors Cc the relevant teams or will we have team > > predicates, e.g. a procedure that spits out the appropriate teams when > > given a patch? > > I think we can start small and build up automation incrementally. > > Thanks, > Ludo’. > >