Hi folks, I'm just getting back to the list after finishing a gig, but want to raise my hand to join both the scheme team and perhaps something like an A/V team if folks think that would be a desirable team to put together. I think an A/V team would look after: #+begin_example scheme (gnu packages gstreamer) (gnu packages gl) ;; Maybe games could handle this? (gnu packages video) (gnu packages graphics) (gnu packages music) #+end_example Which is quite a lot! So maybe some of this should be split up with the "games" team. On another note, I'll be getting back to the Guile Docs soon, and before that I plan on taking a stab at refactoring the patch submission criteria, which I think could use some work. As it is currently, it personally becomes a hurdle of a checklist when I want to quickly submit a patch, which has lead me to running a hotfix branch so that I can quickly fix an issue and move on, therefore contributing what I should be. I think it could express all the same requirements in less rules, making it easier to ensure what you're handing in is in order. But I still need to take a stab at it and see. Best, On Fri, Jun 10, 2022, 03:29 Arun Isaac wrote: > > Hi Guix, > > I like the idea of teams. And, it's nice to see so many volunteers raise > their hands! > > > * Rust team > > Efraim Flashner > > Aleksandr Vityazev > > Arun Isaac > > John Soo > > Maxim Cournoyer > > Nicolas Goaziou > > Tobias Geerinckx-Rice > > However, I know very little about Rust, and I'm not a good fit for this > team. I could easily be a part of the python, emacs lisp, common lisp, > scheme teams, etc if necessary. > > But, what I'd really like is to be part of a mumi+tooling team. Maybe we > should have such a team? > > Also, since we have so many ideas for teams, can we have some structured > way to suggest teams, and add or remove them as needs change? > > Regards, > Arun > >