On Sun, Aug 16, 2015 at 10:01 PM, David Thompson wrote: > Building off of the new and improved Ruby build system, here are two > patches that add a handy RubyGems importer. In my usual fashion, I've found issues with a patch after I posted it! Here's a new patch with a bit of an overhauled Ruby build system. I found that in order to reliably get test suites to run (for gems that include them) I had to replace the upstream gemspec with an auto-generated one that strips out developer-only things like needing git to generate the list of files to include in the gem. Without further ado, the patch. TIA for review. - Dave