Hi, Sorry, I haven't been paying attention to mailing lists lately. I agree with CC-BY-SA 4.0 and GFDL 1.3+ dual-licensing for my contributions to the Guix blog. - Dave On Mon, Jul 4, 2022 at 9:56 AM Ludovic Courtès wrote: > Hello Danny, David, and Laura! > > I hope this message finds you well. > > If I’m not mistaken, you’re the last people who have not replied to my > message below, also visible at: > . > > Could you please take a look and reply ASAP? > > Your reply might be as simple as “I agree with CC-BY-SA 4.0 and GFDL > 1.3+ dual-licensing for my contributions to the Guix blog.” > > Thanks in advance! > > Ludo’. > > Ludovic Courtès skribis: > > >> Hello, > >> > >> I am emailing you on behalf of the GNU Guix project because you are the > >> author or coauthor of one or more articles to the blog at > >> . > >> > >> With a few exceptions, these articles do not have a clear license, which > >> we would like to fix. We propose to dual-license all the articles under > >> CC-BY-SA 4.0 and GFDL version 1.3 or later, with no Invariant Sections, > >> no Front-Cover Texts, and no Back-Cover Texts. > >> > >> Do you agree with the proposed licensing terms for your contributions to > >> the blog? > >> > >> If you do, please reply to this message to say so, keeping > >> guix-devel@gnu.org Cc’d (if you already replied in the previous thread, > >> you do not need to reply again). > >> > >> If you would prefer different licensing terms, or if you have any > >> questions, feel free to ask them publicly on guix-devel@gnu.org or > >> privately with guix-maintainers@gnu.org. > >> > >> The clarified license will allow us and others to reuse material in the > >> manual, cookbook, and in other free cultural works. See > >> > >> for the initial discussion. > >> > >> Thanks in advance! > >> > >> Ludo’. >