2017-04-23 14:36 GMT+02:00 Hartmut Goebel : > Hi Björn, > > I'm looking forward to your findings! > > > 1. Is this already the output of "mvn -X" and/or "mvn -e"? > > Yes, this is the output of mvn -X (basically, in fact I'm running "java > … org.apache.maven.cli.MavenCli -X"). > > > 3. Do you have a WIP branch and instructions on how to reproduce this? > > You can find the branch "WIP-maven" at > https://gitlab.com/htgoebel/guix.git. To reproduce simply run > > git clone https://gitlab.com/htgoebel/guix.git > cd guix > git checkout WIP-maven > ./pre-inst-env guix build maven-for-bootstrap > I tried to build your branch just out of curiosity and the configure of Guix fails because configure: error: The Guile bindings of GnuTLS are missing; please install them. I'm running this inside a guix environment guix so I assume all the deps should be available I probably won't be able to help you anyway, I was just curious to see the error you're running into. Thanks in advance