2018-06-10 11:29 GMT+02:00 Ricardo Wurmus : > > Catonano writes: > > > They made a conduct report but nothing happened, eventually they had to > > talk to Ludo directly > > From the Code of Conduct: > > Instances of abusive, harassing, or otherwise unacceptable behavior > may be reported by contacting the project team at > guix-maintainers@gnu.org. All complaints will be reviewed and > investigated and will result in a response that is deemed necessary > and appropriate to the circumstances. > > Reports made to the maintainers (i.e. Ludovic and myself) are taken > seriously. > > -- > Ricardo > > I reported the assault David Pirotte made to me it was not taken seriously