Il giorno sab 25 apr 2020 alle ore 15:06 Tobias Geerinckx-Rice ha scritto: > Hi Catonano, > > Catonano 写道: > > Say that some people file bugs in the Guix issue tracker > > requesting the > > packaging of some software projects > > > > Can a list of such requests be seen in any way ? > > […] > > > Is there any specific tagging scheme to be used for package > > requests filing ? > > Not that I know of. It's all very ad-hoc and things get lost & > forgotten. > > is the closest > thing we have to an ‘official’ list. > > While a structured approach would be much better than our wiki > page, I prefer that wiki page over *our* bug tracker. > don't you like Debbugs ? I can see why Have you seen this, anyway ? https://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/guix-devel/2020-03/msg00238.html Sirgazil proposed to send a patch to allow Debbugs to tag package requests so that they could be easily searched I'd be fine with either solution, as long as it's accepted by the wider community