Hello all, I am a prospective Google Summer of Code student who would like to work on improving the Guix importer system and writing some new ones for the Go Modules and Arch Linux PKGBUILD formats. I admit that I am a rather late with this, but the last month has been a bit more hectic than we'd all anticipated and there is still some time left before the deadline. Linked below is my proposal as a Notion document, and the same proposal is attached in the Markdown format. https://www.notion.so/rushsteve1/GNU-Guix-Proposal-d13dd543c5224ca395a9cad849bbe0db Any and all feedback is greatly appreciated! And thank you for your patience for this late submission. Thank you, Steven vanZyl