Hi All, I believe it is a trivial question for many but I am a little stuck. I am trying to learn guile. I installed it using guix package manager. I have specified all the environment variables suggested by guix after installation. However, when I am trying to run a C program calling libguile which compiles fine but cannot find the the above shared object while running the compiled binary. I am to not sure as how to pass path for shared library. It is located inside ~/.guix-profile/lib. Thanks, Rohit