Hello guys When I try to cross-build m4 with --target=i686-pc-gnu using our i686-pc-gnu toolchain, all checks fail from make check with Segmentation fault (status 139). I tried disabling the check for that platform when cross building but it produces a non usable m4. I changed the sources to git, so I can see what will happen with the latest m4 and while I am waiting for the build to finish I am attaching any relevant log so you can have a look, because I am sure I am missing something. WDYT? If you want to reproduce it, try "./pre-inst-env guix build --target=i686-pc-gnu m4" on wip-hurd (preferably on the repo I keep my experimental changes). Manolis