As Ludovic wrote > Actually libc's configure doesn't use the normal AC_CONFIG_SUBDIRS > mechanism, and instead runs add-on configure scripts by itself, without > arguments AFAICS. The part responsible for this is in the attached file and specifically the part: > libc_add_on_frag=$libc_add_on_srcdir/configure I was thinking of modifying the configure script so it would use the AC_CONFIG_SUBDIRS mechanism and configure all the addons with the flags passed in the glibc configure. Then I would apply the patch in a patch-phase before configure gets called in guix. What do you think? Manolis