Happy end of the forever year, everyone One thing I know that I have run into, and have heard so many times over from those on Windows is how unstable or much of a hassle it can be to get games to work. In the last few weeks, I spent ~20 hours just to this hassle myself. Having everything included as a guix package would go a very long way to resolving these instabilities, kicking most of the problems down to just the kernel and kernel modules which is far more constrained. This should make it easier to make not Windows more palatable, but AGPL+DRM isn't exactly the most cozy of relationships. Given this, would having these games as packages be permissible? Perfect being the enemy of the good and all that.