Spelling and grammar fixes. Automatic tools have become insufficient to catch everything. On Tue, Mar 31, 2020 at 9:33 PM Josh Marshall < joshua.r.marshall.1991@gmail.com> wrote: > I was on a while back about using IPFS or some other CAS to cache > computation and results. I iterated on this concept with metadata, then > data, then just files as a fundamental concept. It became abundantly clear > that how we use, think, and need from and about files are not what computer > files are. They are currently unstructured inconsistent blobs. We want > them to be secure, distributed, and structured. In the attached, I attempt > to create the concepts to allow such a transition from files as > unstructured blobs to how we actually want and need them for all use > cases. The grammar is incomplete, and even wrong in some ways. But I > can't just deliver the final correct and complete paper without feedback. > > At the end, I want a understandable, readable, meaningful, complete paper > which is of publication quality and actionable for any skilled developer. > > So I ask -- edit, review, critique, criticize, shred, and otherwise pick > out everything wrong in every way that can be done. Preferably politely. >