Packages are mainly contributed or updated by those who need them. I don't need that package for my work, but many of us in this ML will be happy to guide you in packaging it. On Tue, May 26, 2020, 00:04 Reza Alizadeh Majd wrote: > Hi, > > just started to prepare a packge for `qimgv` [1], but it has a > dependency to OpenCV-4, and current available version of OpenCV in Guix > repository is 3.4.3. > > just wanted to know, if there is a plan to upgrade OpenCV to version 4? > since I had a try and it seems that OpenCV-4 needs more tasks than just > upgrading the version number. > > > [1]: https://github.com/easymodo/qimgv > > -- > Reza Alizadeh Majd > PantherX Team > https://www.pantherx.org/ > >