Hello, On Fri, Apr 9, 2021 at 7:12 PM Pierre Neidhardt wrote: > Wow, great work! Indeed, I especially like the new specifications for tarballs, images, etc. But (as always) I have a few nits to pick... The column sorting icon is overlapped with the columns title The jobs column: * is there really a need for decimals for the %age, an integer would be good enough ? (no more ".00%" nor "100.00%") * could you give a bit more width so that it always fits in two lines ? See the attached capture Thanks, this is nice work / progress ! -- Vincent Legoll