Hello, I'm having a look at the reported profile-collisions linter warnings. See for example: http://data.guix.gnu.org/revision/f521104e344ed9bf259a6b821fd0f3080f8ebf6b/package/python-requests/2.20.1?locale=en_US.UTF-8 I'm trying to remove the duplicated propagated-inputs entries (from the inherited package) and then concatenating the overrides. I've come with the attached diff, but it's giving me headaches. Anyone can give it a look and tell me what is wrong with my coding ? PS: I don't know if this would be better posted in guix-help or elsewhere... Thanks -- Vincent Legoll