Clément Lassieur ezt írta (időpont: 2018. aug. 2., Cs, 18:49): > Hi Gábor, > > Gábor Boskovits writes: > > > Also most of the time the results differing from the results in the > > previous evaluations are the most interesting. > > Can we get this kind of information somehow? > > About that, I am preparing a commit that would get Cuirass to stop > building all derivations, but only the ones that don't exist yet. > That's https://bugs.gnu.org/32190. For example, Cuirass wouldn't build > anything when there is a new commit that just updates the documentation, > and the green red and grey buttons would show 0, 0, 0. Is that what you > meant? > > > Not exactly. What I would be interested is to get a list of packages that > previous succeeded, and now they fail, and also a list of packages that were > failing, but now build. > Clément >