Ricardo Wurmus ezt írta (időpont: 2018. jún. 19., K, 0:17): > Hi Guix, > > I wrote almost 6 days ago: > > > Here are a bunch of things that we should look into: > > > > * Outstanding patches. There are many patches in the queue at > > guix-patches[1] that we should go through, comment on, and/or apply > > before the release. Who would like to join a task force to do that > > together? Let’s pick 5 patches each and review them so that we can > > either comment to ask for changes or to apply them. > This week I'm on vacation. I can start helping with the patches the next week. Are there any to priority ones? > > > > [1]: https://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/pkgreport.cgi?package=guix-patches > > > > * breakage since the last core-updates merge. Since the long overdue > > merge of the “core-updates” branch we have a few serious problems on > > i686 (e.g. the gst-plugins-base package) and armhf. Who would like to > > lead an effort to investigate and fix these problems? (Note: you > > obviously don’t need to fix them yourself, just keep track of these > > things and coordinate with others who investigate them.) > > > > * collecting new features and big changes in NEWS. The NEWS file > > already lists some of the changes that the next release would provide > > compared to 0.14.0, but we all know that there are more. Who would > > like to take charge of the NEWS file? This involves asking people for > > changes they would really like to be mentioned and coordinating with > > other volunteers to search through all commits since v0.14.0 to find > > noteworthy changes. > > > […] > > Did I miss anything? Who wants to help? > > We aim for a release on June 30, 2018. Unfortunately, so far nobody has > come forward to help us coordinate one of these three tasks. > > Any volunteers? > > -- > Ricardo > > >