Guix is now signed up to participate in this round of Outreachy. Important information for prospective applicants: initial application deadline is 20th Sept. 2020 at 1600UTC. Important information for prospective mentors: the proposal submission deadline is 24th Sept. 2020 at 1600UTC. If you submitted a proposal for a previous round, and no intern was accepted for the proposal and you are still willing to mentor that project, then the proposal should be resubmitted for this round. If you have a new idea, please feel free to start a discussion thread on guix-devel, so that we can find out if that is a good candidate for Outreachy and we can refine the proposal. Please tag discussion threads with [OUTREACHY] on the subject line, so that my mail filters can pick them up. Thanks. Best regards, g_bor