Hello, Christopher Baines ezt írta (időpont: 2019. szept. 18., Sze, 9:33): > > Gábor Boskovits writes: > > > Did you have time to have a look at these? > > > > I still see some missing TODO items on the proposal. Do you need any > help? > You could adopt the missing parts from the proposal I sent yesterday. I believe you should be able to see that. Can you confirm? It has the communication channels, community etiquett and things like that filled out. > > I'm still working on generating a small database, and writing some > guidance on local development. > Can we help you somehow? > I hope to have something that's minimally viable done in the next few > days, and at that point it would be useful to have others test the > process, to see if they can get the Guix Data Service running locally. > > Chris > Best regards, g_bor -- OpenPGP Key Fingerprint: 7988:3B9F:7D6A:4DBF:3719:0367:2506:A96C:CF63:0B21