Tanguy Le Carrour ezt írta (időpont: 2019. okt. 25., Pén 11:59): > Hi Guix! > > Yesterday, I submitted a patch to update Profanity [1]. > > [1]: https://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=37903 > > My motivation was not to get the latest version of the software, but to > get the OMEMO encryption feature! This was only possible with versions > > 0.6. > > The question is now to know if I can/should modify the package's build > options and dependencies to enable OMEMO? I guess it make sense to have > encryption available by default. > > Another thing I would like to do is to enable profanity's "desktop" > features, > namely tray icon and notifications. Would it make sense to activate it > by default? Would it be better to create a `profanity-desktop` package > that modify the dependencies and the options?! > Usually the default package comes with as much functionality as possible. You could do a minimal package > > What do you think? > > -- > Tanguy > >