Hello, Christopher Baines ezt írta (időpont: 2019. szept. 21., Szo, 17:55): > > Gábor Boskovits writes: > > > I believe you could adopt some of the contribution information from Guix > > now, > > that this is officially associated with the community. You could also > modify > > the community information to match with Guix. Does that make sense? > > I haven't yet done this, but yeah, I guess we can change the team > description to maybe say more than 1-2 people. > I believe what you have in the file copyright lines would give a rough estimate you could use. >> >> - Generating a small sample database that can be used for local > >> >> development > > > > This is still needed. > > I haven't got this automated yet, but there is some data available at > http://data.guix.gnu.org/dumps/ Nice, that is enough for now. > > >> >> - Writing some step-by-step instructions for running the service > >> >> locally > > > > Did you have time to do this? > > There's an initial version now up at http://data.guix.gnu.org/README > (the contents is in the README in the git repository). > I just had a look, and it looks good to me. I will try to walk through it later and give you feedback, but this is also enough for now. I will send you a pm with the common parts of the earlier proposal that you might find useful to fill in the blanks tomorrow. Best regards, g_bor -- OpenPGP Key Fingerprint: 7988:3B9F:7D6A:4DBF:3719:0367:2506:A96C:CF63:0B21