Hello, Ludovic Courtès ezt írta (időpont: 2020. máj. 6., Sze 16:19): > Hi! > > Raghav Gururajan skribis: > > > I would like to thank Guix Maintainers, Gábor Boskovits and Danny > > Milosavljevic; for selecting me as an intern for this project. I am gald > to be > > part of Guix and excited to get started. :-) > > Yay, great that you made it! Welcome again! :-) > > > I am opening this email thread for communication, discussion and > progression > > regarding this project. I request everyone participating in this thread > to > > always CC: Gábor Boskovits (Co-Ordinator), Danny Milosavljevic (Mentor), > Tobias > > Geerinckx-Rice (Co-Mentor) and myself (Intern). > > Thanks a lot to Gábor, Danny, and Tobias for coordinating and mentoring. > > We could publish a blog post in the coming days to introduce the > Outreachy (and GSoC?) interns and what they’ll be working on. > I have already created a draft, and sent it to the blog alias for review. > I guess you’re used to it now, but don’t hesitate to ask for guidance > and feedback on IRC and the mailing lists in addition to/instead of > bugging your mentors! > > Ludo’. > Best regards, g_bor > >