2018-05-26 23:20 GMT+02:00 Ricardo Wurmus : > > Hi Sahithi, > > > I went wrong in squashing. Please check the current attachment. > > Thank you. > > I’ve made a couple of minor changes and pushed it to the branch > “wip-sahithi”. Nice, so now here is a branch where we can see this work. Thanks! I am happy that Sahithi is making progress. > These are some of the changes: > > * Removed whitespace changes and trailing whitespace. > * Moved the docstring of “colorize-string” to the correct position. > * Changed the author of the commit from “root” to you. > > You can run “git fetch origin” and then base your next work on > “origin/wip-sahithi”. > > If you have any questions about the next steps please feel free to ask > us. > > -- > Ricardo > > >