Hello Ricardo, Ricardo Wurmus ezt írta (időpont: 2019. júl. 28., V, 11:48): > Hello Guix, > > the next round of Outreachy internships will take place at the end of > the year. Communities need to sign up to participate by September 5 and > mentors need to submit projects by September 24. > > I will not be able to serve as community coordinator this time around, > nor will I be able to mentor a project. > My schedule is quite confused at the moment, but I would be interested in serving as a community coordinator this time. However i am not sure what does it involve. Could you send a message with the details, so that I can find out if I can manage that? > > If you would like to help Guix participate in the next round of > internships, please consider taking over community coordination, or > think about a project proposal that you could submit by the end of > September as a mentor. > > Note that projects don’t have to primarily consist of programming work. > Projects involving documentation, workflows, community building, etc are > all possible — as long as there are actionable project proposals. > > If you’ve got questions about this, feel free to ask me or the Outreachy > mentors of previous rounds on this list. > > -- > Ricardo > > > Best regards, g_bor -- OpenPGP Key Fingerprint: 7988:3B9F:7D6A:4DBF:3719:0367:2506:A96C:CF63:0B21